Seminars and Program Fliers
Along with CFT's regular schedule of classes, we offer a variety of Seminars throughout the year. These programs are added periodically to our schedule and you will find them here. Please take a look at the list below and click on any topic to read more about it. All dates, locations and tuition rates for these programs are listed right along with the program description.
Print out the page with the registration information for the class you would like to attend, fill it out, and fax it to us at 207-514-8260 OR Click here for other registration options.
This page will be updated regularly so check it often to make sure you don't miss any great programs!
- ABA Advanced Commerical Lending School
- ABA Commerical Lending Foundational School
- An Experience Like No Other
- 2019 CFTEA Calendar - Discover The World
- Ascensus HSA University
- Ascensus IRA Training and Certification
- B.S. in Business Administration with a Banking Major
- Calming Upset Customers - Maine
- Certificate in Business Communication – NEW!
- Certificate in Creativity and Innovation – NEW!
- Certificate in Leadership – NEW!
- Certificate in Online Learning – NEW!
- Commercial Lending Live
- Enhance Your Potential - Build Your Leadership Narrative
- IRA Advanced Workshop - Maine
- IRA Basics and HSA Basics Workshops - Vermont
- Leading to Service Excellence: Managers as Leaders Session – March 19, 2019
- Live Your Role As A Faciliator
- Make Your Performance Review Work For You
- Managing Time and Change in a Leadership Role: Managers as Leaders Session – February 19, 2019
- March Guided Learning Sale
- NEW! 6 MindEdge Certificates!
- Notary Public Workshop - Vermont
- Project Management Certificate – NEW!
- Teaching Adults - Maine
- The Manager’s Toolbox Certificate – NEW!
- Today’s Supervisor - Maine
- Today’s Supervisor - Maine Machias
- Today’s Supervisor - Maine SIS
- Today’s Supervisor - Vermont
- Today’s Supervisor - Virginia
- Webcourse Commercial Lending
- Webcourse Customer Service
- Webcourse Deposit Accounts & Services Prt 1 of 2
- Webcourse Fighting Fraud Top 10 Scams Targeting our Nations Seniors
- Webcourse Legal Foundations In Banking
- Webcourse - MicroLearning Focused on Practice and Application
- Webcourse - Principles of Banking
- Webcourse - Principles of Banking - February
- Webcourse Supervision
- Your Quest for Excellence
If you would like more information on any program listed in Seminars, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org, or call us at 888-366-3242 or 207-688-6225.
CFT is committed to offering profession continuing education programs in partnership with Northern New England Financial Institutions and their employees. We value and deliver a high standard of cost effective educational programs while promoting personal growth through professional development. Center for Financial Training reaffirms its standing policy of nondiscrimination in employment and in all programs and activities with respect to race, creed, color, sex, sexual orientation, age, religion, ethnic or national origin, handicap or veteran status.