Seminars and Program Fliers
Along with CFT's regular schedule of classes, we offer a variety of Seminars throughout the year. These programs are added periodically to our schedule and you will find them here. Please take a look at the list below and click on any topic to read more about it. All dates, locations and tuition rates for these programs are listed right along with the program description.
Print out the page with the registration information for the class you would like to attend, fill it out, and fax it to us at 207-514-8260 OR Click here for other registration options.
This page will be updated regularly so check it often to make sure you don't miss any great programs!
- Accounting Webcourse 1/31
- Branch Manager Bootcamp – 4/3 thru 4/6
- B.S. in Business Administration with a Banking Major
- Communicate with Confidence, Comfort and Conviction – 6/14 in New Gloucester
- Conquering Communication – ME & VT dates!
- Consumer Lending Webcourse 4/3
- Creative Decision Making and Problem Solving – ME & VT dates!
- Establishing Expectations and Service Standards for Your Team – ME & VT dates!
- Fundamentals of Health Savings Accounts – ME and VT dates!
- IRAs Advanced – ME and NH dates!
- IRAs Basics – ME, NH and VT Dates!
- Law and Banking: Applications Webcourse 1/29
- Marketing Webcourse – 4/4
- Principles of Banking Webcourse – 1/30
- Professional Communication Skills Certificate – Earn this Semester! – Starting April 11th
- Residential Mortgage Lending Webcourse – 3/27
- Safe Deposit Box Training – Security, Disasters, and More… ME and NH dates!
- Spring 2018 Webcourses
- Strengthening Interpersonal Relationships and Motivation – ME & NH dates!
- Supervision Webcourse – 3/29
- Today’s Supervisor Certificate - ME and 2 NH Sessions!
- Verbal Communication Webcourse – 4/9
- Written Communication Webcourse – 3/15
If you would like more information on any program listed in Seminars, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org, or call us at 888-366-3242 or 207-688-6225.
CFT is committed to offering profession continuing education programs in partnership with Northern New England Financial Institutions and their employees. We value and deliver a high standard of cost effective educational programs while promoting personal growth through professional development. Center for Financial Training reaffirms its standing policy of nondiscrimination in employment and in all programs and activities with respect to race, creed, color, sex, sexual orientation, age, religion, ethnic or national origin, handicap or veteran status.